Dr. Glen J. Tanner D.C., C.C.S.M.S., TPI
Dr. Glen Tanner specializes in athletic injuries with emphasis on correcting and preventing musculo-skeletal injuries and biomechanical imbalances. Additionally, common aches and pains and other specific needs are addressed through unique individualized programs, which include personalized chiropractic care and rehabilitation.
- Doctoral degree, Palmer College of Chiropractic West, San Jose, California.
- C.C.S.M.S. Certified Chiropractic Sports Medicine Specialist.
- Post Graduate Certification in Sports Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy, University of Bridgeport
- Certified Sports Injury Specialist
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Level One Golf Fitness Instructor.
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Level Two Golf Injuries.
- Certified Exercise Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
- Golf Injuries/Pain Management Certified by Innercalm Associates.
- Clinical Nutrition Certification through Cleveland Chiropractic College.
- Over 20 years experience.
- Physician/Corner Man for multiple boxing world champions.
- Physician for multiple world class/professional golfers.
- Developed Golfer's Edge, Golf Performance/Injury Prevention program for Desert Mountain Golf Community.